Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I think I got too much sun...Survey 2




This whole survey thing is outta hand and is on most of my fav blogs...here is mine

Three names I go by:
1. Mac
2. Christopher
3. Schmoopie

Three screen names that I have had:
1. Macsniper
2. Mac
3. None of your business

Three things I like about myself:
1. Sense of humor
2. Caring/Concern for others
3. Honesty

Three things I don't like about myself:
1. Hyperactive brain
2. Inconsistency
3. Lack of discipline

Three parts of my heritage:
1. Scottish
2. Swedish
3. Tiny Little Bunny

Three things that scare me:
1. Angry Women
2. Leaving this life without fulfilling my purpose
3. Losing someone I love

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Laughter
2. Affection
3. Hot Shower

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Shorts
2. One.org whiteband
3. Black underwear

Three of my fave bands or musical artists:
1. U2
2. Liz Phair
3. Evanescence

Three of my fave songs:
1. Grace (u2)
2. God Sends Quail (Mike Roe)
3. Where the Streets Have No Name (u2)

Three new things I want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Successful new career
2. Losing 40 pounds
3. Making One.org big in the Bay Area

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Honesty and safety
2. Laughter/Fun
3. Loving Sex

Two truths and a lie:
1. I am sad more often than people can tell
2. I walked out on a restaurant bill once
3. I owned an iguana that never moved.

Three physical things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Eyes
2. Laughter
3. A great rack

Three things I can't do without:
1. God
2. Friends
3. Love

Three of my fave hobbies:
1. Writing
2. Painting
3. Swimming

Three places I want to go on vacation:
1. New Zealand
2. Scotland
3. France

Three things I just can't do:
1. Be a jockey
2. Be a phony
3. Stop doing imitations

Three kids' names:
1. Sean, Thomas and Adam
2. Camille
3. Mortimer (if I have another, so I cannot)

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Publish 3 books
2. Party with Bono
3. See all of my kids happy

Three celeb crushes:
1. Jennifer Connelly
2. Salma Hayek
3. hmnn..Lindsey and Mimi are pretty darned cute. Blogcrush.

Real crush:
Talleulah Posted by Hello

2 comments:

kotamaris said...

aw ya big marshmallow! Back atcha Big Man!

New Life said...

Good stuuf. I appreciate the candor. Feels good putting it out there, doesn't it?

I too want to party with Bono.

See you soon!