Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Mercury and Nostalgia



The Wademan wrote me about nostalgia...a topic I have strong feelings about...here is part of my reply...

Nostalgia is the sliver of mercury in all your white cream.

Catch the latest Hunter-esque dump at Azotus and WCJ? Quite the rants.

On a serious level. I am not well. I wrenched my back and am on muscle
relaxers...I feel like shit and may die soon. The drugs for my back make me feel like a 17 year old on prom night. Scary shit. I prefer the pain. But on the good side I tend to
publish more rowdy shit all over the Net the closer I get to meeting Jesus.

I hope he shaves before I show up. If not? Okay.

Macster

Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Erik said...

Take it easy on the weekend, bro. Hope your back pain eases and that your imminent departure is substantially delayed... at least until the gargoyle BBQ...