Sunday, November 25, 2007

Adam and Camille




















Adam is a great big brother even if he doesn;t believe in Ringo Starr.


That's right. According to Camille, Adam is an aringostarrian. Disbelieves in his existence and his druimming (ironic since he is a drummer).

Adamhas a great heart. I have written about this elsewhere. So it is not unusual for him to spontaneously hug his sister for no obvious reason. I really like and respect that about him. He has a generosity of spirit, a lot like brother Thomas.

His mom bought him an extra long bed today. At about the same age my mom took me to Sears for the same. He's gotta be 6'2" by now and growing fast. I think he may pass me, which would be kinda fun.

This picture is very reminiscent of one I took of Sean and Thomas hugging when they were 2 and 3.5.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: