Sunday, November 25, 2007

Crab Box

















Cammie ("Cami" is her spelling) is the 3rd Mac to own the box.


I owned it originally. It came with a microscope set that I tried to use...but really what do you do with it?

Later I just kept the box and gave it to Thomas who used to to keep his elaborate collection of crab artifacts and shells from Pt. Reyes.

Then Cammuie wanted it and decided it needed a good painting. It still has Tosco's crab shells and some new stuff. But I really like the design.

Tonight at our private dinner celebrating her 10th birthday we talked aboput many things including the box (she described what she had decided to do...I love it) and also things like names. As far as Macs go she is the only other CCM or CCMac (Christopher Carl and Camille Catherine) and Thomas and I are both Christopher MacDonalds (Thomas Christopher).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: